[rescue] Sun 486i (was: SunPC drivers for solaris and sunos)

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Tue Mar 20 05:33:24 CDT 2018

Hi Mike

Unfortunately not and I have not been able to find pictures although a few have promised over the years...I agree it would be fantastic.

I do however have a TX486DLC which is an i386 pin config with a i486 inside that I am thinking of swapping in at some stage....I understand mileage may vary there though

Cheers

Richard