[rescue] SGI origin updated detailed pics

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Mar 12 20:46:46 CDT 2018

You've got the <mumble> card that gives you keyboard/mouse/console, and the card with the 13W3 video out - doesn't this make it an Onyx and not an Origin?

I had a deskside Origin 2000, and with that console card and an Octane video card, I was able to run a graphical interface on an attached monitor, but it seems to me you've got the real deal.

I'm prepared to be wrong, though :-)

Steve