[rescue] SGI origin updated detailed pics

PhreakShow Telephone Company phreakshowtelco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:30:57 CDT 2018

They came with the SGIs.  eventually the racks will hold alot of my retro
gear,  but my best friend is Amish and we've been thinking about how to
repurpose surplus server racks.    Because they have plenty of uses.   He
turned an old 48U into a mobile vertical kitchen for his butcher shop.
Another one was turned into a solar battery bank.     Im going to build my
kitchen out of surplus racks.  Cause they were cheap.    It looks like some
infiniband in some of those racks.