[rescue] Thumpers?

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:18:10 CDT 2018

The thumpers came from the Kealia acquisition. Andy Bechtolscheim had
designed media streaming servers and when Sun acquired Kealia,
Bechtolscheim headed the storage solutions, specifically the X4500 which
were heavily based on the Kealia designs.

about.me/francois.dion - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info - @f_dion
<http://twitter.com/f_dion>