[rescue] NuBus graphics card questions

Scott Quinn saquinn624 at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 18:50:05 CDT 2018

OK, going through the boxes (yes, I am pulling together the stuff that people asked for :) ), and looking at my collection of NuBus graphics cards and figuring out how to deploy them.

I have a SuperMac Spectrum Power 1152, but does anyone know for sure what driver works with it? Low End Mac seems to say that it isn't SuperVideo.
Also have a Thunder II GX 1360 with DSPs. That's going in the 950. Does anyone know if this card will do the slave block transfers to a Apple 8*24 similar to what a 8*24GC will do? If so I'll put the 8*24 in the Quadra too, otherwise it will have either the Spectrum Power 1152 or a Radius PrecisionColor Pro 24xp for the second head. Don't worry, the other card is going in my hopped up IIci (Rocket33). The unused other one will go in my Mac II.