[rescue] E450 Console puzzler

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Jan 22 18:06:36 CST 2018

Mine does have the two headers, but does not have the correct back panel
to bring out the second UPA. The hardware manual talks about having to
replace this if you want to use the second UPA.

Mine does identify itself as "server" in OBP, but I understand that's a
setting that can be changed.

I wish I had the SCSI backplane expansion! Mine only has the 4 disk
backplane. Of course two more 400Mhz CPU and voltage regulators would be
fun as well!

Steve