[rescue] E450 Console puzzler

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jan 22 16:16:21 CST 2018

" From: "Steve Hatle" <shatle at nfldinet.com>
"
" Just to tie up this thread, I found my E450 had the header for a UPA
"  framebuffer. A quick trip to the spares box turned up a framebuffer from
"  an old Ultra 1 or 2. Popped that in, and everything was OK with a Sun
"  monitor and keyboard. That's enough console for me to get an OS installed.

workstation versions should have *two* headers.  sadly, mine, as a
server, doesn't, though the spots on the main board are there, but it
does have the 20-disk expansion hardware.