[rescue] E450 Console puzzler

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu Jan 11 21:31:07 CST 2018

Digging back into my email, Christopher related:

the terminal attached to the E450 had an issue and we configured it for a normal keyboard, using the terminal for only output.  I am not sure now if it was the terminal or the E450 with the issue as one of the terminals that I rehomed had an issue that resulted in a failed loop-back test

I guess I need to figure out how they did that :-) Been a long time since I've dinged around with OBP and NVRAMC...

Steve