[rescue] SS20, SS4, SS5 chassis wanted

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 17:05:49 CST 2018

Hi Jon

Probably not too silly a price nowadays. I have no great interest in stocking
the 150s which are a large part of the value unfortunately. I was looking to
pay around B#100 for a base with no cpu or Nvram. Best I would offer would be
around B#150 for it with CPUs etc, but you should get good price for the 150s
on their own.

I am also happy to throw in an team from my stock to sweeten the deal depends
what you are interested in?

Let me know what you think?

Peter

Sent from my iPhone