[rescue] Shipshewana Phone Show Weekend. Lots of cool old electromechanical teco stuff

PhreakShow Telephone Company phreakshowtelco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:42:24 CDT 2018

My gf and I really love old telephones.  This last weekend was the Spring
Antique Telephone Collectors Show.  It was her first show.    She recently
bought a phone booth and was looking for a 3 slot payphone to go in it.  We
ended up coming home with so much more.    Pretty much everything we need
to build a step office.

C*Net is the Telephone collectors network.  It uses asterisk as a tandem to
interconnect collectors switchrooms.  So you can call into C*NET and play
with a ton of cool old electromechanical switches.  You can even blue box
them.  And phreak like the old days.

Anyways thought id share the pics of the cool old stuff we found.

The Basement CO is a friend of mines.   My gf is totally new to telephone
stuff.  and he let her come play in the Central Office.  Needless to say
its always fun at that place.   Shes into old computers too.  The SGI
rescue was her first and shes been itching to get to it.

Here are pics.
https://imgur.com/a/osAp4