[rescue] Sun V240

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 22:11:05 CDT 2017

The T5220 is on hold, canbt get it to stay powered up, Ibve reseated Ram,
removed SATA drives, etc.

Ibm working on bringing the V240 b
back on the airb
, hopefully it will
get my Solaris brain back in gear.

My V240 has 8 Gig and a reasonable set of drives, but Ibm not familiar with
Solaris 11 Express... everything I find points to Solaris 11.3, Solaris 11
Express appears to have been wiped off the web...

Lionel

> On Oct 31, 2017, at 9:59 PM, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote:
>
> ummmmmm.......not quite.
>
> If you want all that Solaris 11 goodness, but only have a system powered by
Sun4u CPU(s), I'm a big fan of Solaris 11 Express.