[rescue] T5220 update

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 17:59:44 CDT 2017

show faulty produces nothing:

<<< start iLOM output >>>

Waiting for daemons to initialize...
.
Daemons ready
Oracle(R) Integrated Lights Out Manager
Version 3.0.12.4.w r74569
Copyright (c) 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Warning: password is set to factory default.
-> show faulty
Target              | Property               | Value
--------------------+------------------------+---------------------------------
-> start /SYS
Are you sure you want to start /SYS (y/n)? y
Starting /SYS
-> show faulty
Target              | Property               | Value
->

>>> end iLOM output <<<

Tee system stays powered on for about 15-20 seconds. What confounds me
is that his is new behavior, when I first got the server, this wasn't
the case - it stayed up until I stopped it.

Odd. I think it has to do with environmental settings, but I need to
focus on other issues for awhile...

Any thoughts/insights appreciated,

Lionel