[rescue] T5220 update

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Mon Oct 30 13:16:34 CDT 2017

Hello Lionel,

Thanks for sharing the presentation.  FWIW, if you want to follow out the links
in the presentation, the Wayback Machine is your friend.

Curious to see how you do with SATA drives.  I had bad experiences with the
T1000 that I had purchased from Mr. Bill, and most of my SAS based equipment has
stayed that way.  Too cheap to purchase a bunch of SAS drives, I have a lot of
my data NFS mounted from an OpenIndiana box sharing out several Tb of space.

Jerry

On 10/30/17 12:52 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I found on Google a document from Sun entitled b
T5120 T5220 TTTb
 that