[rescue] Fwd: [chiclassiccomp] Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Fri Oct 13 04:06:26 CDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 06:12:57PM -0400, Carl R. Friend wrote:
>   By the by, has anyone heard from Mr. Bill?  I'm starting to get a
>bit concerned because I haven't read him recently.

Checking his Twitter feed[1], he's still recuperating.

Last update on his GoFundMe (Oct 3 I guess) [2]:
	Surgery was on the 22nd. Had a complication and they had to switch from
	lapropscopic to full open surgery, so I have a 10"+ incision with
	staples.

	Have been home since last Wednesday the 27th.

	Things hurt. Recovering slowly.

[1] https://twitter.com/mrbill
[2] https://www.gofundme.com/misterbill

Cheers, MJ