[rescue] Fwd: [chiclassiccomp] Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment

William Enestvedt wenestvedt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:37:05 CDT 2017

We have for a long time used the Keyspan device (USA-19HS), which Tripplite
might now own? They were certainly cheap when I bought them some years ago.

   Last year I also bought for my Unix SAs a cable with a singe USB port but
two serial cables, which they liked for managing modern Oracle (Sun) SPARC
gear. Usually they use MacBooks, FWIW.

- Will