[rescue] SATA on SPARC systems ::WAS:::::Re: Saved this Ultra 10 from Central Mich U Surplus Sale

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Sun Oct 8 22:07:37 CDT 2017

I have them on my personal archive.

Not that I have spent a significant sum, but I have purchased several SATA
controllers, and have not had luck yet on SPARC base systems.

I'm up for another round of this if everyone else is.

If someone has a HDD controller in their SPARC system, with SATA drives
*successfully* hanging off of it, please share.

Jerry