[rescue] Saved this Ultra 10 from Central Mich U Surplus Sale

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 19:15:05 CDT 2017

We went around on that when I inquired a couple of months back about
SATA for my SunBlade 2500. My decision was to stick to SCSI instead.
You should be able to find the discussion in the archives.

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:
> SATA? I remember stuffing SCSI controllers in these, but not SATA - any
> known-good SATA cards?
>
> Lionel
>
>> On Oct 7, 2017, at 6:36 PM, Phil Stracchino <phils at caerllewys.net> wrote:
>>
>> Better yet, if you're running Solaris 10, try a SATA controller instead.

Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
                Alex White