[rescue] What version of Solaris for V120?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 15:49:38 CDT 2017

Hi

They are for Intel so no use on a V120.

I would think 8 is a good version for the V120.

One thing I think you can do with the 120 but is undocumented is to run 1Gb
Dimms, or am I thinking of one of the other systems of this era?

Assuming it does work will give a useful 4Gb to play with which should help
with the lack of speed of the 120 compared to the later systems.

Let me know if you need any ISOs.

Peter

Peter

Sent from my iPad