[rescue] Needed: 50-pin SCSI disks

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:18:42 CDT 2017

For quite a while now, I've (mentally) pushed around some designs for a
(mostly) hw scsi disk emulator, motivated by observations on the small
number of projects I've seen, they all are buggy to some extent.  Some
things are much better left to hardware design than software.  Has anybody
used this particular device? Your results?
>From the version descriptions on the webpage, after 6 versions, still is
kinda flakey..
Thanks