[rescue] Raster flex SBus card anyone?

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Thu Jun 30 03:34:28 CDT 2016

> Based on time-fuzzed memory (my board is in storage and I haven't dug
> it out in a while), this sounds a bit like a ZX ("Leo").  The mail
> makes it sound like a third-party board, but maybe it's a ZX clone?

I also thought of theZX, but the original (turbo)ZX would have plenty of
chips on top, if the pictures on the internet are to be believed. I don't
see
any in the picture. It looks like the bottom part of the PCB - i.e. as if
the
upper layer was upside-down. Don't remember Sun building SBus
cards like that.

Did Sun allows clone of the ZX ? I thought only the cgthree and cgsix
were widely cloned.

> Does it show up in the ROM-code-generated device tree?  If so, as what?

That would indeed gives a fairly definite answer as to what it is.

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau