[rescue] Raster flex SBus card anyone?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Jun 29 17:05:10 CDT 2016

>> What is the base system era ?
> Sparc 5 system

> From what I can tell from the photo it is a 2 card setup, the
> connectors are the interconnect I assume between the two cards and
> the lower board you cannot see and has the Sbus connector, similar to
> that double width GS card from memory.

Based on time-fuzzed memory (my board is in storage and I haven't dug
it out in a while), this sounds a bit like a ZX ("Leo").  The mail
makes it sound like a third-party board, but maybe it's a ZX clone?

Does it show up in the ROM-code-generated device tree?  If so, as what?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org