[rescue] Subject: Re: Sun SparcStation 20

Éric Bertrand eric.ricomac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:52:58 CDT 2016

Jonathan, if you look the manual, J0201 dimm slot need to be populated
First to be able to use the others. The problem is that slot is defective
on my machine and i'm looking how to be able to align ram on the j0303 dimm
instead by openboot. The machine doesn't works with a dimm in j0201 but
works with other slots.
Le 2016-06-22 8:41 AM, "Jonathan Katz" <jon at jonworld.com> a C)crit :