[rescue] Subject: Re: Sun SparcStation 20

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Wed Jun 22 07:40:40 CDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 2:35 PM, C	ric Bertrand <eric.ricomac at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I just have one Ross 200mhz Hypersparc cpu in the machine. That said, I
> installed successfully OpenBSD 5.9 on my Enterprise 450 dual 400mhz
> UltraSPARC 2 and I pass hard to figure how to install Firefox port on it.
> Seem to be somewhat mystical.

For OpenBSD there is "ports" where you'd compile things and "packages"
where a pre-compiled, packaged binary can be installed. I'd have to
google the specifics.

As for your Sparc 20 there was a specific order which memory DIMMs
need to be inserted. The manual is here:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19127-01/sparc20.ws/801-6189-12/801-6189-12.pdf