[rescue] SunCD Repair

Eddie Cottongim jcotton at intergate.net
Sat Jun 11 22:47:21 CDT 2016

Another note about using a DVD (or any replacement CDROM) with a
411-style case: The SCSI connector was upside down on my new drive, and
there's not a lot of cable slack inside the case, so everything doesn't
quite pack in. Can be used with the cover off and parts laying loose.

believed to be clean.