[rescue] IBM PC RT

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:34:07 CDT 2016

For free?  <wild thrashing and banging of head>
I used a 6150 with AOS and then later the RS6000 for some hw arch research
work....I really liked the 6000...the hw arch enhancements were unmatch for
their time...Would like to find one of them somewhere....

Oh well.  My docs and OS disks are long gone...I just have a stack of some
IBM research reports...

Sorry I can't be more helpful