[rescue] Seeking advice on a vendor

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 11:15:22 CDT 2016

Hi

MemoryX have good name in the trade. One thing is that the AC 200 MAY work
with 1gb Dimms so 4gb is possible. Also you will find that any of the ECC
pc133 Dimms will work as used with HP etc as well as Sun. The Dimms always
have an ECC chip on board. There were other ECC Dimms used in Blade 100 etc
which are different

Peter

Sent from my iPhone