[rescue] Seeking advice on a vendor

Doug McIntyre merlyn at geeks.org
Thu Apr 7 08:52:19 CDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 05:56:49AM -0400, Carl R. Friend wrote:
>     I've got a Netra AC 200 that I need to max out the memory on (the
> specs say it can go to 2GB) and am wondering if anybody has a vendor
> who's done well by them in the past for that.

I've thought that MemoryX.net was always particuarly nice to work with
for getting Sun memory that worked in the past. They've been around, and
especially in the SS20/SS10 days or with word-wide parity or whatever
oddness Sun used, they always got me the right parts. (as well as for
Cisco kit).

I haven't used them so much in recent time, not really needing
anything special or beyond stock parts, so hoping they are the same still.
In reviewing their website, they break down memory options by OBP version
for some Netra models. Seems thorough.