[rescue] Free + Shipping: Apple Comm Slot II Ethernet card

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Oct 20 23:34:38 CDT 2015

Anyone want an untested Apple Comm Slot II Ethernet card?  Wikipedia
says these were for machines like the Power Mac 6360, 5400, 5500,
6400, 6500, 4400, Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh, and the Umax C600
clone.

This card is the twisted pair (rj45) version.

On some of those machines, this card is extremely useful for allowing
you to add USB and also have a PCI graphics card, like on the the PM
6400.

I'd like the cost of shipping for it.  My preference would be in the
US, but I'd be willing to consider worldwide.