[rescue] Vector Plotters

Justin Haynes justin at justinhaynes.com
Mon Oct 5 12:48:39 CDT 2015

Thanks!  Actually for #2 I meant to say 'vector' not 'raster'.  How does
the mechanism work such that perfectly true curves (or lines) can be made?

I understand with analog computers or analog electronic music synthesis,
Voltages can correspond to values.  In a sense, calculations can happen
with electrons taking the place of numbers.

How then do we go from digital math to curves being represented smoothly?
Is there a notion of a matrix which lines can be drawn smoothly between?

What should I read?

-Justin