[rescue] PDP-11/70 parts

Andrew Sporner asporner at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:31:03 CDT 2015

Please forgive if this is repeated-- I got no confirmation or copy of the

Hi

I reached out to a few people I knew from before, but I think it makes
sense to bring this wider.

I have a complete PDP-11/70 KB-11C (Decsystem 570 -- two-tone blue) board
set and front panel (minus Bezel and faceplace).

I want to turn this again into a functioning system.    Does anybody have
any spare parts so that I can put Frankenstein back together?

(Missing backplane as well as all of the power supplies -- though I will
probably go non-original here to save power).

Thanks in advance