[rescue] Memory upgrade in Dell PowerEdge 2560

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:00:11 CDT 2015

It's hard to remember memory can go bad... I've only seen 'bad' (broken)
memory twice since I started with computers back in 1980... Always a surprise
when it happens.

You can send back a big pile of memory for less than $10 USPS priority mail...
If your return results in 12 Gig for your server at a cost of $10 more than
'purchased cheaply' it's likely still a deal.

What kind of warranty did the seller offer?

Good luck,

Lionel