[rescue] [@Lionel] ultra 1 power supply question

George Wyche g at cjwyche.org
Sun May 17 21:34:09 CDT 2015

@Lionel

All your supposes are reality.

We have used THIS Ultra 1 since 1996. 99% of the time it is turned off,
not even a power plug pushed in, its internal source of power is long
gone, I have to use #date followed by ntpdate <other computer> to keep
things straight. The system change was in 2005 when the disk died (and the
fix included a jump from OS2.5.1 to Solaris 8). Its been used
intermittently since then.

George