[rescue] ultra 1 power supply question

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun May 17 15:35:14 CDT 2015

Hi George

As mentioned previously make sure you have the hostid written down somewhere,
though it is in the licence file if you have flexlm running as license
manager.

First, yes go buy a PSU at that price well worth trying out, or may be as
cheap to get complete U1.

As to moving to alternative system, I have the hid64_2 utility to change the
hostid quite successfully on a number of systems just for this purpose.

Peter