[rescue] UUCP network

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Fri May 15 22:00:55 CDT 2015

Not sure what you mean by physical system--PCs with modems?

OS is Linux and FreeBSD

Probably keep to the US in terms of users.

Newsgroups... might just be general chatting/nostalgia stuff.
Personally I would be more than happy to do dialup newsgroups forever,
but realistically most people would want to set it up just for fun and
probably ignore it after a week or two.