[rescue] Solaris, etc. NOS...

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue May 5 17:28:44 CDT 2015

Hello Lyle,

High level question, I do see your disclaimer below.

I have been searching for some Framemaker stuff on Solaris for years.

Nothing is showing up in their search.

I am assuming that stuff you are referencing is just possibly stacked up in
boxes and not in the online system yet?

Thanks for any clarification, again, I realize you are just a customer here.

Jerry