[rescue] Computers as Furniture - was Re: "In My Way", 2015 Edition

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Tue Mar 31 12:44:26 CDT 2015

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015, Ian Finder wrote:
> FWIW, the E3000 makes great night stand or end table. I use one
> currently in this capacity and it performs quite well. :)

My boss uses a pair of Cisco 6509s as end tables in his office. They
generally have the desired effect on customers.

Incidentally, the first computer I 'collected' was a Sun 4/470 that was
being used as table legs - they had a door propped up on it and the
accounting group spread their work out on it. I bought them a table for
$40 and took the Suns.

 - JP