[rescue] ATT 3b3 root passwd recovery - Re: looking for IBM System/36 software

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Mar 28 23:47:43 CDT 2015

On 03/29/2015 12:40 AM, Jerry Kemp wrote:
> Note sure if this was a cry for help, or just announcing future work out
> loud, but here is the root passwd recovery stuff, for you and the rest
> of the list to enjoy.

  Yes it was definitely a cry for help. :)  Thank you very much, I will
give this a try when I next hack on that 3B2.  My time right now is
divided between "work work" and preparing for VCF-East, so it might not
be for a couple of weeks.  At this very moment I'm trying to figure out
why the instruction register on a Varian 620 is not behaving.

> This is from my ATT Advanced System Administration training class - FS1103

  Thanks for sharing!

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ