[rescue] looking for IBM System/36 software

Nigel Williams nw at retroComputingTasmania.com
Sat Mar 28 18:38:10 CDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
>   Probably.  I'd really like BASIC though, if I can possibly find it.
> RPG might already by on there.  I'm just learning my way around the
> system; I should be able to find out soon.

Everyone can learn to love RPG :-) This would probably start an
argument but I would suggest the System/36 is an "RPG-machine" in the
sense it was built to run RPG. I can't imagine a System/36 machine
without RPG.

What you really want to find is FUNLIB:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.ibm.sys3x.misc/CRrBPe-BQl4/OePWFet7xiAJ

"FUNLIB aka GAMES, STARBASE, TONUF, FUN&GAMES, F&G, PICTURE, et. al.,
is a games library for the System/3, S/32, S/34, and S/36."