[rescue] SparcStorage Array

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sat Mar 14 07:53:57 CDT 2015

Hi

You are correct in that it needs the special SBus card, It know they normally
come with one or two GBICs. The fibre cables are normal SC type. I have some
of these cards free to good home if you cover postage should you need them. I
do not have an array to test with, but do have spare controller.

It did come with a VXVM license (not VXFS from what I remember) built in for
earlier versions of VXVM, if you need a copy I have various versions I can let
you have a ISO of. personally if you can run Sol 10, then would run ZFS, I
always find VXVM way too complicated.......

Peter

> On 14 Mar 2015, at 10:21, Sandwich Maker <adh at an.bradford.ma.us> wrote:
>
> " From: Walter Belgers <walter+rescue at belgers.com>
> "
> " Hi all,
> "
> " I rescues a SparcStorage Array 100 with a couple of disks, which fits
nicely
> " with the sparcserver 1000 I have. (I have plenty of old disks lying around
> " fill it up.) Does anybody have a manual for it? I can't find it online.
> "
> " I have a Sun with a 501 3475 FC sbus card. What I'm missing is a FC cable.
But