[rescue] Snow day cleaning - U60 + SCSI

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:51:02 CST 2015

Well, my plan is to get to the hotel I'm staying at before 3 (Red Roof Inn
in Lanham), I have to get to another hotel in Washington NW by 5.  Haven't
figured the time for that yet.  Need to change since this thing is a fancy
dinner.  I have to leave the next day to head home. Have to check out by
11.  Either day would work but need to coordinate time and place. Wednesday
might be better since I might have more "free" time.  Might get more info
tomorrow.  I could use the hard drives.  I'd format them anyway but I
understand you wanting to check them.  Nothing like losing something you
want (or sensitive data) :-)

Bob