[rescue] Snow day cleaning - U60 + SCSI

j m mcclardass at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:13:58 CST 2015

Bob
You're welcome to have them, glad they'll find a good home. I live in
Chesapeake Beach, MD and will be home Wednesday if that will work within
your schedule. Alternatively, I can try to bring them to DC on Tuesday or
meet at a midpoint. If you're interested in the HDD (mostly 36GB) let me
know so I have time to review them.
Thanks!
Joe