[rescue] VirtualBox anecdotes - was Re: A wee bit off-topic

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Wed Jun 24 21:53:42 CDT 2015

    On Tue, 23 Jun 2015, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> But there are highly configurable window managers out there
> such as fvwm [...]

    Put plain and simple, fvwm rocks.  I use it on most of my
front-line machines that have graphical consoles, and like it
so much that I actually went through the hassle of doing a CLIX
(Intergraph's "CLipper unIX" (which is also a brand of crackers,
but that's about as relevant as DEC's VAX and the British VAX
company's vacuum-cleaner brand)) port.  I still twitch mildly when
I contemplate the effort.

    Cheers!