[rescue] VirtualBox anecdotes - was Re: A wee bit off-topic

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:16:16 CDT 2015

Personally I am OS agnostic

The important factors to me are hardware, not OS... I've used computers for so
long (30+ years) from TTY timeshare connection to TRS-80 to Atari, Apple (OS 7
-> OS X), OSI, Windows (3.1 -> 8.1), Solaris, MVS w/ ISPF, and so on that I
just know how to be productive in any environment.

Could I be more productive if I picked a favorite OS and focused on it?
Probably, but there hasn't been a need for that - yet.

Lionel

> On Jun 23, 2015, at 3:42 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net> wrote:
>
> I bought an older HP EliteBook to use as a laptop, just because it has a
better keyboard. The Apple chiclet style is tremendously annoying.