[rescue] Ubiquity of Windows in BRIC - was Re: VirtualBox anecdotes - was Re: A wee bit off-topic

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:55:14 CDT 2015

Buying a computer is like buying a used car for most people -- you take
what they have for sale.  (IMHO)

If you walk into OfficeDepot/Max, Walmart, Target, the person buys a
Windows PC.
If you walk into an Apple Store, the person buys a Mac PC.

Now if you walk into a BestBuy, it becomes more difficult for the average
person -- Apple PC?  (placed first in my local store) or Windows PC?
(placed second) or Chromebook? (placed third) or Samsung? (hidden away in
the "Samsung Store").