[rescue] VirtualBox anecdotes - was Re: A wee bit off-topic

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:11:14 CDT 2015

I agree, it's great for puTTY.
It's also great for the Sun tool to hit the v880's service processor module
and monitor its working.
It's also for that now-forgotten tool that permitted one to pop an X-window
session on a Solaris service.
It's nice to buy used Windows devices for a low price from low end user,
fix them up and sell them to a low end user looking for a cheaper-than-new
Windows device.

Other than those kind of uses, I don't need or want one.
(Disclaimer: I did buy a Windows 8 box to learn how to get around so that I
can help those friends who ask help of me.)