[rescue] SunPCi software WAS::::Re: More basement cleaning

Malte Dehling mdehling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 05:40:24 CST 2015

The user's guide is available here:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19957-01/805-2933-10/805-2933-10.pdf
It mentions a SunPC 4.2 cdrom with a sunpc_install command.  Should work
under Solaris 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 according to this document.  I read
somewhere on the net it works with Solaris 7.
The package name is SUNWsunpc .

Malte

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote:

> I have downloaded a lot of Sun software & documentation over the years,
> "just because" I think that I might want or need it in the future.
>
> Do you have any idea what the filename of the archive you are looking for
> is called?  If you can get close, I can search to see if I have it.
>
> Jerry
>

> On 01/23/15 08:47 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 7:42 AM, John Carr <jcarr at poethecat.com> wrote:

>>> Unfortunately, I don't, and I don't remember any more how the software
>>> was
>>> delivered. Was it on a Solstice CD or did it come with the card, itself?