[rescue] SunPCi software WAS::::Re: More basement cleaning

Chase Rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 23:09:32 CST 2015

This is a larger roll up patch for the software... from what I've read it only installs if you already have the main original software installed though. It might work by manually extracting it.

ftp://ftp.lanet.lv/pub/sun-info/sun-patches/105557-01.tar.Z

There is a detailed readme that goes along with it and I am in the process of contacting people that used to have a copy but don't publicly host it anymore.
Chase