[rescue] SunPCi software WAS::::Re: More basement cleaning

Michael Lee mikelee at tdh.com
Fri Jan 23 14:37:47 CST 2015

On 1/23/2015 12:00 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
>    That's for the PCI version; I believe John's board is the SBus
> version.  I don't think I have the software for the SBus version, but I
> might; I will look.
I'm hoping to end up with it and I would love to get it running if
anyone has a source for the software.  It is the sbus version, and at a
first glance, it appears it's only able to be used with Solaris 2.6 and
older, can anyone vouch for that?

>    For the PCI version, I have v1.3, v2, and v3.  I also have a lot of
> notes detailing how to get a SunPCi-IIpro running under Solaris 10, if
> that matters to anyone.
I'd love to get my hands on a PCI vesion one of those as well and would
love any hints on running one if I get one.