[rescue] More basement cleaning

Stephen Conley cheetah at tanabi.org
Fri Jan 23 09:02:34 CST 2015

I've had several of these cards over the years as well.  The software
came on a CD that came with the card, or you could download it for
free.  Chances are, somebody out there still has one of these CD's,
but sadly I do not.

There's no open source interface for them and I looked pretty
extensively a couple years ago (so I guess that could have changed,
but I doubt it); Sun never released the code, and I guess nobody cared
enough to reverse engineer how these work.

Personally, I think there's a lot of potentially cool applications for
a big stack of SunPCi cards even  though they're kind of old.  I used
to use them for Windows hosting in applications that we'd now use VMs
for instead.

Steve