[rescue] More basement cleaning

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Fri Jan 23 06:42:03 CST 2015

On 01/23/2015 05:09 AM, Malte Dehling wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:13 PM, John Carr <jcarr at poethecat.com> wrote:
> Do you have the SunPC software for this?  I see these cards show up from
> time to time, but have never been able to find the software.  AFAIK no
> open-source solutions exist.

Unfortunately, I don't, and I don't remember any more how the software
was delivered. Was it on a Solstice CD or did it come with the card,
itself? I don't think I've used one of these since about '97 or '98 (and
did find out that it could run Win95, but it wasn't pretty or fast). I
don't remember how I got it working with Solaris anymore.